Saturday, December 6, 2008

Shanghai Moon ...


Assalamu’alaikum everyone.

After my short weekend trip from Kedah & KL last month, I was then busy with the preparation of my Brunei Roundtable 2008 event at The Empire. Alhamdulillah, the event went well and the attendance of foreign and local participants was overwhelming. Thank you very much to my BIFC friends who had helped me throughout the preparation until the day of the event. Especially to Hazel, Feem (spelling?) and Fatin. Great work to all of you. Bosses were all happy .... eheee.... Next year lagi yeah?

Right away the next morning (25th Nov), I flew off again, this time to Shanghai with Feem, through Singapore on business trips. Alamak, fenat memang fenat, and Shanghai was oh... so cold maaa .... It was winter. Upon arriving there, we joined the OCRA people - Wuei, Helen, and others - and also Alvina of Baiduri Bank. We had good meetings, OCRA’s promotional IBC showcase went very well. Well done OCRA! We had good times. I will upload the pictures in the blog soon. Meanwhile, you can check it out at Wuei’s blog. He went into detail with our hotel room facility - the well-equipped, sophisticated modern toilet, haha...

Back at the office last Monday, whoa, my work had piled up, which I must complete before my next leave! (Ahhh, cuti lagi, Sinar?) .... Yup, 22 days babe!! Yahhhooooiii!

Till then, have a nice weekend!