Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Time Between Rajin and Malas

Have you all watched the Korean Drama series called "The Time Between Dog and Wolf"? It's quite an old serial drama, released in 2006 on tv, and was shown on RTB last year. It's one of my favourites, I love the plot of the whole story and the actors - Jung Kyung Ho, Nam Sang Mi and Lee Jun Ki. If you haven't, better watch.




Last weekend was enjoyably a long break for me, with the Chinese new year holidays. I spent that quality time with family and also making kuehs.... That was my most 'rajin' moment. Well, I've always aimed to improve my baking skill and also the skill of making kueh-kueh melayu. Simply because I love eating. So one of the days, I tried making Roti Jala, the recipe I got from one website. It was supposed to be a reliable website because there are few other recipes that I have tried before and were proven successful. But this time, the Roti Jala I made was a failure. I had nice curry that was supposed to be eaten with it, and in the end I made bread instead. Suksesssss..... My hubby and the kids love it!

The result was amazing, I was very happy that I can now make bread for my family! Hehehe... Since then, tak dok kojo lainlah beb, buat roti saja eyyy.... Tangan pun lambut udah, lalai menguli dough, hehehe.... With few practices, now I can also make kueh-kueh talam......my favourite Tepung Talam and Talam Ubi... Mmmm nyaman.....






Alhamdulillah....