Friday, September 12, 2008

Enjoysss....

I've been in KL for almost a week now. I enjoy it. The food, the gathering up with friends, the training and the meetings... I love the new mall "Pavillion". Especially the food centre, I had ipoh kway teow curry for my 'berbuka', the kerang goreng, yong tau foo....gosh its all about food!


Last Monday night, I met one of my friends, 'pucukadok' at Al-Bait, a nice Lebanese restaurant at Changkat Bukit Bintang. We had arabic bread with humous and the yummy falafel. We hanged out again at Lotus on Wednesday night at one of Cahaya's favourite hangouts, Lotus (Indian eating place) together with Abang Boxxtomoi... We met at about 10:30pm after solat trawih and the chat dragged on till sahur time... And that was only teh tarik... Cool!

You like these pictures? Funny eh...




Actually, we are not that bad.... hehe...