Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Yummy Tart Nenas - Part One

I am already back to my home sweet home in Brunei since Sunday night, after spending more than a week in KL. I had enjoyable trip this time. The SEACEN "Train-The-Trainer Course for Bank Supervisors & Regulators" that I had attended for 5 consecutive days was very useful and effective, and would be great to apply in my job task, i say man... yang benerrr!. And of course, being able to be with my loved ones - my hubby Cahaya and my eldest daughter Ummi - were the greatest of all, bahagia....something that I couldn't quantify. Sadly, Ummi will not be joining us for Hari Raya this year. Now that she is in her final year, she is undergoing an internship programme. She is playing a main role in her next theatre performance entitled "Atomic Jaya". Sebok sakan anak mummy sorang ato....
As I reached home, I tried my tart nenas, some that I left over in my airtight jar... hehe, still yummy loh.... nyaman ehhh!
I haven't managed to upload the pictures from my camera yet. Will probably do that in the next blog. Cahaya is now back in Brunei, just arrived last night. So I'll be busy cooking meals at home for him now...hehe! Oh ya, last night I cooked for him Ikan Tenggiri Masak Asam Pedas, Udang Sambal Petai and Tauhu Bunting (ah? apa tu? You have to rasalah....). Desert? Kueh Lepat Pisang.
Till then, Selamat Berpuasa!
p.s : Wonder how is my Gemilang friend.... mengapa sepi tanpa berita....