Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Yummy Tart Nenas - Part Two


I’ve been busy towards end of the Ramadhan - making tart nenas or pineapple tarts. Maklumlah banyak order for Hari Raya.... I love pineapple tarts, especially those stuffed with generous filling of inti nenas. Simply gorgeous! Besides that, my other favourites are kuih mor, crunchy cornflakes cookies and kek lapis masam manis. I have few orders of cakes too, including from my mum and my sister - kek lapis permata (aka kek traffic light....hmmm manalah dorang dapat nama ni...) and kek lapis masam manis. Oh not forgetting biskut batang buruk, the taste of tepung kacang hijau is extremely marvellous! The old time favourite biskut dahlia semprit is also nice, evergreen......

The making if my kek lapis permata, pheww...so time consuming..!







My tart nenas.....